Sunday 5 November 2023

Bing Ai (And a Little Photoshop)

Decided to check out Bing Ai and see if I could recreate some of my Oc's, both of the Jungle Juvenile and Kurian Tales comic series.
After a few results of each, and some additional tweaking in Photoshop, I've gotten quite a number of good results.
I've decided to add the main Juvenile cast here, I might possible post some Kurian Tales characters in the future.

     
Telia Whiteclaw and a Panther (Likely a Parent)

Taraoichi

Moria and a Young Crokain (Certainly too small to be Bral)

Nalee Takoo


Zabash Hamasaki

Meral The Fairy
Meral the Fairy


4 comments:

Eloman said...

Well that was unexpected

Anonymous said...

Don't know is that's the AI or because they're now real, but it feels like they're different people.

Telia is okay, even if she seems 5 years younger
Taraoichi is the best one, he's actually fully recognizable
Moira went from cute to slightly creepy
I know there's somehting wrong about Nalee, but can't find it... Maybe she's thinner?
Zabash went from 75% human-25% sea creature to 50% human-50 sea creature
Meral feels like a doll version of herself: no messy hair, is now wearing some dress

Henry Scouple said...

Zabash was never 75% human in the original material. (Wasn't even 50% either, it's tertiary info that the upper half of Naga-skin despite looking human actually has closer tissue relation to that of a Dolphin)

I guess you never notice the pupils or nose in the comics?

Anonymous said...

Well, I said 75% to clarify that he has a more human look in the comics, I could have said 65%, it would've been the same.

I knew that he has gills for ears, but no, that wasn't the case for the nose (you draw characters with anime noses making them unnoticeable), but now you told me about that, I can see it.
However, I still don't notice anything special about his pupils.