Wednesday 1 November 2023

A ReenKaanter (Kaa and Kairi Second Encounter Story)


Kairi was strolling the more greener area of Destiny Island a stroll away from her backyard. Things had been very quiet with the absence of Sora and Riku, and very lonely for poor Kairi.
The songs of the birds chirping made things less depressing, but it hardly made up for the loss of playtime and dreams of adventures.
All Kairi could do was hope for the safety of her friends wherever they were.

A distinct yellow was seen amidst the mostly green foliage, a Paopu Fruit.
Dangling low, it seemed possible for Kairi to snag the star with a simple jump.
After about 3 tries however she only managed to just barely touch it on the tip of a single finger, and with so little force to not even shake it slightly in the hopes of letting it get loose enough to snap from the tree.
A serpents tail sprinted fourth and wrapped around the fruit, bringing it down for Kairi to take.
"There you go Man-cub" a familiar voice hissed out of sight.
"Oh, thank you." Kairi replied, not yet understanding the situation until a few seconds later. "What the-!"
Kairi looked to her right where the voice projected from.
There she saw a face she was starting to remember. A lot of there first encounter was a blur, but Kairi was beginning now to recollect on seeing this brown snake before, Kaa.

Kaa brought his head down to meet face to face with Kairi's, his tail wrapping too big loops around her waist area, seemingly to secure her in place, but the lack of any strong grip around her made it hard to decipher any sinister intentions.
"Long time no sssssee. How have you faired, Man-cub?" Kaa softly asked.

Kairi's feelings were mixed, she remembered liking this snake when they first met, and he acted kind enough right now as well.
But her skin was going cold too, like another voice was trying to remind her that he was dangerous.
The lack of memories at seeing a talking snake was certainly cause for her alarm.

"Umm." Kairi loudly and nervously uttered as her mind went into overdrive trying to think.
The first thought was seeing his face speaking to her, though no idea of any words that were said.
A second memory was of his many, many coils slithering in what seemed like slow motion, it was a comforting memory and seemed to be a recollection of a massage of some sort.
The second thought shifted into the third thought, that of being a rainbow taking up her entire vision, continuously shifting but never leaving her sight.
The fourth memory was a bit more concerning, and one that she recalled perfectly upon reflection.
Being alone on a high up branch on a massive tree in the darkness, awoken by the cold chill of night. No snake in sight.

Her astonished face at seeing this python from a short while back shifted into a soft pouty face upon that last thought, before she answered Kaa's question.
"I suppose, where did you disappear off to?"
"Hmm?" Kaa replied a little puzzled. "Oh, I ssssee. Yesss I had a little errand to run that night, I had hoped to come back and blanket you back up in my coilsss as soon as I got back, but you ran off from me without a tracccce."

The explanation seemed valid enough, but the lack of clear thoughts on there entire first meeting still left Kairi was suspicious.
She had to test out the snakes true intention.
"Well, I have an errand to do today myself." She lied. "Perhaps we can play again another time."
With her left hand holding onto the fruit, her right hand started pulling at the coil loops around her waist.
With how strong this snake seemed to be it should be impossible for Kairi to remove them with her own strength, yet on que Kaa had lowered his coils himself as a gesture of good faith

"Sinccce it will probably be a fair slither till you get to your errantry, why don't I accompany you to talk for a bit?"
The motives of this serpent were constantly showing a mix of sincerity and hidden disquieting. Kairi was constantly second guessing herself if Kaa meant well or was just playing around with his next meal.
"Sure thing." She said with a positive tone, but kept a still face that suggested lack of interest.
Playing nonchalant despite knowing if the serpent did indeed have terrible intentions she would not be able to defend herself, she had neither the strength nor the speed in comparison.

Kaa kept his coils to himself for the moment as he slithered down the dirt road Kairi was trekking and spoke ever casually as if they were well established friends going about there day.
"Ssso, about this errand of yoursss..." Kaa started.
"Errand? Oh right, what about it."
"What is it."
Oh dear, Kairi was too quick to make up a duty to get some distance from Kaa that she forgot to be consistent with the lie, she had to think of something quick,
Perhaps something relating to a suspicion she had of Kaa,
about that rainbow she could vaguely recall.
Thinking more and more about it, the rainbow flashbacks where transforming momentarily into Kaa's eyes. Her upcoming accusation was absurd, but she had to see if Kaa would take the bait.
"Practicing soothing methods on my friend." Kairi half-answered while softly rubbing her Paopu fruit with two finger tips. "I've been trying to learn hypnosis as a form of relaxing my friends whenever they get stressed."
"Hypnosssissss you say, inspired by the best no doubt."
Kairi's blank expression she had been acting during the walk couldn't help but shift into a smug expression, she hadn't expected Kaa to take the bait this badly.
Hypnosis was suspected, and now it seemed confirmed with the second half of Kaa's last sentence.
She had been very suspicious why a rainbow was a strong memory of hers and where she could possibly have seen it, and now she realized the snake had a spell to put her under, and as absurd as it was to think a simple snake had this power, Kaa was no simple snake, and it would explain why Kairi had any positive feelings towards something that by all accounts would have her running away at high speeds.
The question she now had to poke at was why Kaa suddenly disappeared in the last memory, but until then she had to finish the questioning she roped herself into.

"Best? I don't know that, I would think a better hypnotist wouldn't leave his victims with any power to recall anything."
"Perhaps if they had misssschevious or horrible ideas in mind." Kaa answered, "When I coax adorable cubs in my coilsss and under my spell, I leave them to recall as mucccch as there mind can manage."
"Huh, well I don't remember much, I remember your face and fearing for my life when I saw myself being tied up" She lied, for every time her thoughts shifted to coils she couldn't help but feel the comfort of a bed despite the likelihood the coils weren't actually that soft.

Kaa noticed her baiting. And leaned his head forward to come as close to hers as close as possible enough to stop Kairi in her tracks, his face conveying strong smugness that combined with his next sentence let her know what she was doing.
"Oh, is that sssso, I certainly remember you really enjoying them, in fact I think my main goal with my sssspell was keeping you awake so you could massssage yourself in them as much as possible."
"For what circumstance besides your spell would I ever sleep with a creature that wished to eat me whole?" Kairi said, still keeping her smile on, despite the present danger that likely loomed around her, this interaction was too enjoyable to try and master the interrogation, though her pendulum of curiosity was swinging slightly further into the belief he was a threat and not a friend, she might find a way out of this after all.
At lightening speed, Kaa swayed his body around in rings all around Kairi from the soles of her shoes up to her chest, immobilizing her.
For a moment Kairi was panicked, not enough to scream, but an angry scowl from Kaa would tell her it was too late and Kaa would not mess about anymore.
But a frown was not. Kaa kept his pleasant smile fixated as he continued to talk.
"Liar. Even without hypnosis I can tell you'll ressssist the urge to fall asleep in the middle of the day between my rings."
For the first few seconds that statement was completely untrue as Kairi's fear was keeping her from feeling the snake skin brush hers, but upon standing in silence for a moment and closing her eyes, that feel she recalled was indeed coming back to her.
She couldn't yet recall if she had been wrapped in these muscles prior to being under a spell in there first encounter, but this ecstasy of acupressure was working well for her.

She had to get his motives down, and down now. With little messing around, she went for the direct punch.
"So, the question now is will you eat me if I don't take the opportunity to look into your eyes and be softly taken out by the spell, or is your heart kind enough that you'll keep trying to not hurt your food?
"You sssstill think I intend to eat you?" Kaa questioned genuinely.
"Surely someone as powerful as you would not waste it simply putting human children to sleep. Surely you have other intentions for me, and you wouldn't be the first to see me as a delicious meal to eat up."
"My dear man-cub, there are so much bigger meals I can make, so much juicier prey I can feast, but nothing as useful to puppeteer as a human, your species anatomy makes for hundreds of inventive ideas."
Puppetry, so was that his motive.
A demeaning end goal from someone pretending to be a friend, but a relief if true then if it were intentions of meal catching. Not that those two outcomes weren't both an option in one go.
And while it was gross mockery to play with a living person on equal parts as Kairi would play with her plastic insentient dolls, the seduction of his spell seemed to counter balance that probably humiliation, she would be so under, and so happy.

"So, what's stopped you?"
"Stopped me at what?"
"You've been taking your time to hypnotise me since we've met, and I doubt I consented the first time we met."
"Indeed you did not. But I don't need to rush my spell if my friends are eager to speak and play beforehand."
Kairi paused herself on explaining that a 'friend' would leave hypnosis alone on subjugating the companions.
"Doesn't a former hypnosee get too eager to put back under then play with a conscious mind."
"No I thi---" Kaa paused. "Wait, are you ssssaying you wisssh for me to work my magic on you again."
"Are you saying I should fight not to, are you not my friend as you keep saying?"
"But I thought you feared me, did you not say you remember panicking as you were under my spell, that you thought you were doomed?"
"Or perhaps I like to play hard for my reward, perhaps I think I'll get more out of your spell then you ever will making me your doll."
Kaa played her game.
"And perhapsss after I'm done playing with you, I'll gobble you up nice."
"I don't think you will."
"Are you so sure?"
"You can do so much with a hypnotized human of course." Kairi said with confidence, "Can you not do more with someone who hands themselves to your power? It seems like you'd be wasting me, and you don't appear short sighted enough to waste opportunities."
Kaa snickered.
"You personality sure would be something I'd not want to part anytime soon."




With no further interruption, Kaa beamed his hypnotic spirals against Kairi who made no hesitation to look away. But though she did not put up a resistance, she was not completely unconscious either.
"Wha--" Kairi tiredly spoke, "Are.. are you.. holding ba---back?"
"Why of coursssse." Kaa answered. "I believe my subjects remember best when I don't blast my spell too strongly, and I wisssh for you to remember this as bessst you can when you wake up."
Despite her own strength failing, she mustered the strength to bring her arms up and out of the coils that were themselves limp in order to grab Kaa's head to keep it swaying.
She wanted to ask,
"Can you (Yawn) promise me something."
"Perhapsss." 
"You went away when I woke up, can you promise me I'll wake up in a bed of coils? Please."
"Ssssure thing Man-cub, no matter what it will be you who decides to leave my coilsss thisss time."
With that promise, Kairi's arms went limp and Kairi pinged, her smile stretched wide and the rings in her eyes were dizzingly fast.

While keeping his mass of coils slithering around her, Kaa's head stretched upwards to the tall trees carrying her out of sight of any human or other animal that might ruin the fun.
Looking back at Kairi sleeping so soundly and peacefully. A thought came to mind.

'A willing victim to my magic. Hmm. Perhaps I'll let you rest and play with you when you wake up, I haven't played with a conscious human before, that could be fun itself. I've got all the time.'



Sweet dreams, Man-cub.

6 comments:

Roman K. said...

It is very good...but I would like all of us who are follow and watching you, all the old works that are not here (in the blog)...for example, that series with Kaa with Kairi...and not only...

Anonymous said...

Share the popular fruit with Kaa.

Batmanisballin said...

This is so adorable

Anonymous said...

The perfect coupling. Kaa x kairi

Anonymous said...

I love this wonderful idea

Poprock said...

Ahhh i love when you do kairi. Kaa x kairi content is so good. Cant wait for a another for or endo of them together ^.^