Saturday, 1 August 2026

August 2026

 

Ssssstacking Pressure

Hundreds of pounds of crushing power. Anyone else entombed in such mass would be calling for help, or begging to be let go. But this huntress wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Shoes off the Other Foot


Sequel Piece to 'Some Joy for Buddy'

In a Flash, Kaa loosened the coils around the hypnotized 'Buddy' while tightening the coils around Bronte much to her shock.

"Your turn." Kaa proclaimed.

"Wait!" Bronte panicked. 

Kaa had ordered Buddy to grab her friends foot and she began tickling Brontes bare soles with her fingertips as you naturally would.

After some time however, Kaa had her switch from using fingers to instead licking them, a less effective but more comical approach to humouring the hostage. With how much of a stick-in-the-mud Buddy Armstrong typically was, it was amusing to control her and have her doing something so very unorthodox. 

Bronte just had to sit there and take the abuse.


Telia Whiteclaw [Coffin of Andy & Leyley Style]

"Heard you like seeing me get constricted. Mind if I tie you up?"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what would happen if Buddy snaps out of her trance. How will they explain the funky taste in her mouth?

Henry Scouple said...

Wrap her securely back in the coils and hypnotize her immensely in the hopes she forgets.

Tyler W. said...

So with Ssssstacking Pressure, is that a call back or remake of that other comic with her being squeezed?

And do you still have those other comics where there was someone who wanted to be squeezed?

I think there was two or three other things. I can still remember them well.

Henry Scouple said...

I believe the comic you are looking for is located in 'More Salvage' (March 2024)