Sunday 28 May 2017

Jirou-Matsuo Recovery

I do not own the rights to the material. The artist responsible is Jirou-Matsuo

Jirou-Matsuo was a Daz3D module artist over at Deviantart who specialized in Snake Peril artwork. One of the many artists who inspired me to create an account over there myself. It is a shame that he has since left Deviantart, I will remember his contributions well.

Shortly after he left, and before the account completely debunked, I managed to save many of his works.
Once again, I do not take credit for any of it.



----------------------------------------Kaa and Sadie --------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------J.B_Experiment ------------------------------------



------------------------------------------Jungle Book (Sadie-Night) ----------------------------------












------------------------------------------Jungle Book (Sadie-Day) ----------------------------------








 ------------------------------------------------Lonely (Experimental) -------------------------------





----------------------------------------------Lost Girl------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------Second Encounter ----------------------------------














------------------------------------------Second Encounter (Bonus)----------------------------------





-------------------------------------------Hypnotized Beauty------------------------------------------------














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are literally my hero. Any idea who might have got their hands on more? Specifically the "scrumptiously cute" series?

Anonymous said...

I actually have the Scrumptiously Cute series saved. You can find me on DeviantArt at Carrier2. I'll post them if you want to see them.

Anonymous said...

I have some old Jirou-Matsuo stuff as well that isn't on this list if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

I uploaded that stuff to DeviantArt at arkgoon. I named it "Sarah and Kaa" because I can't remember what the original name was.

Anonymous said...

Someone has the Second Encounte of him?